WHO ARE WE?
It allows you to find out more about the origin and use of navigation information processed during your consultation of our site and about your rights. This Policy is therefore important for you, who wish to have a positive and confident experience of our services and for us, who wish to answer precisely and completely to your questions about your consultation of our site and take your wishes into account.
• Personal data
Depending on the services to which you subscribe, you may be asked to provide personal data, some mandatory and others optional. Each of the forms on this Site specifies whether the data is mandatory or optional. The information collected is subject to computer processing for the needs and for the purposes indicated in the forms.
In accordance with the laws applicable to the processing of personal data (the French law of January 6, 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, and Swiss law on data protection of June 19, 1992, RS 235.1), you have a right of access, rectification, opposition and deletion of personal data that you have communicated by completing the forms on the Site. You can exercise this right by contacting:
VILLARS MAITRE CHOCOLATIER SA
Rte de la Fonderie 18
1701 Friborg – Switzerland
Phone. ++41 (0) 26 426 65 00
People who have requested the deletion of data concerning them may not claim to obtain all the services or offers offered when this data is necessary for the processing of their requests.
The information collected is intended for the use of Villars Maître Chocolatier.
When consulting our site, information relating to the navigation of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our site may be saved in “Cookies” files installed on your terminal, subject to the choices that you have expressed regarding Cookies and that you can modify at any time.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES ISSUED ON THIS SITE FOR?
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
Cookies are likely to be included in the advertising spaces of our site. These advertising spaces display advertising content from advertisers on your terminal. These spaces help finance the content and services we make available to you.
When you connect to our site, we may be required, subject to your choices, to install various cookies on your terminal allowing us to recognize the browser on your terminal during the validity period of the cookie concerned. The Cookies that we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices, which result from the settings of your browser software used during your visit to our site.
The cookies we issue allow us:
• to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing our site (sections and contents visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
• to adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site, according to the hardware and software of viewing or reading that your terminal contains;
• memorize information relating to a form that you have filled out on our site (registration or access to the members’ area);
• to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our site, such as our members’ area, using identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to Us;
• to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to log in to the member’s area again after a certain period of time.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
You have several options for managing cookies.
You can choose at any time to express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies, by the means described below.
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be saved in your terminal. For more information, see the section “How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use?” which is proposed to you below.
(a) Agreement on cookies
The recording of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subordinate to the will of the user of the terminal, which the latter can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his browser software. If you have accepted in your browser the recording of cookies in your terminal, the cookies integrated into the pages and content that you have consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of your Terminal. They will be readable only by their issuer.
(b) The refusal of cookies
If you refuse the recording of cookies in your terminal, or if you delete those which are recorded there, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functions which are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain areas of our site.
This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services that require you to identify yourself.
This would also be the case when we – or our service providers – could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your terminal appears to be connected. to the Internet.
If necessary, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and which you would have refused or deleted.
(c) How to exercise your choice according to the browser you use?
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your preferences in terms of cookies.
• For Internet Explorer ™: windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies , • For Safari ™: docs.info.apple.com/article.html ,
• For Chrome ™: • support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py ,
• For Firefox ™: support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies ,
• For Opera ™: help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html , etc.
• For “Flash” Cookies © “Adobe Flash Player” ™ “Adobe Flash Player” ™ is a computer application that allows the rapid development of dynamic content using the “Flash” computer language. Flash (and similar applications) memorizes the settings, preferences and use of this content using technology similar to Cookies. However, “Adobe Flash Player” ™ manages this information and your choices via an interface different from that provided by your browser software. Insofar as your terminal is likely to view content developed with the Flash language, we invite you to access your Flash Cookies management tools, directly from the site www.adobe.com/fr/ .